Dear guests & partners,
Important Info / Updates
During these difficult times humanity is going through and the great challenge we are all called upon to face after the outbreak of COVID-19, the Greek Government announced that all seasonal hotels will be open again from the 15th June, in order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
Until now no case of Covid-19 has been detected in our island, but we assure you that we boost our hygiene standards following all the measures.
Health and safety is always our priority. We have always taken great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. To prevent the spread of coronavirus, we have taken all the necessary additional measures and followed the official instructions issued by the World Health Organization (WHO) in consultation with the Ministry of Health of Greece.
We offer to all of our guests flexible booking options. Given these unique circumstances, we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking policies to ease any of your concerns.
We will continue to waive change fees or to offer a Credit Voucher with validity of 18 months from the issued date for future reservation.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Considering the health and safety of our guests and staff as our top priority, we assure you that our integrated Health and Safety plan foresees all measures, specifications and procedures across all hotel departments to address the new COVID-19 and any disease that can transmitted in the community, in accordance to the World Health Organization, the Greek Ministry of Health and local authorities:
1. Operation at low occupancy to ensure proper distancing
2. Intensified cleaning & disinfection across all high-volume touch points & guestrooms
3. Disinfectant dispensers for guests in public areas
4. High standards of food safety
5. All day operation of F&B outlets to allow plenty of time & space for breakfast, lunch & dinner
6. Social distancing specifications in public areas, pools & beach
7. Simple & fast check-in / check-out procedures in outdoor areas with suggested check in time 14:00 and Check out time 11:30 following the mandatory instructions from the state due to COVID-19
8. Doctors on call 24/7 to provide special care to our guests
9. Medical Kit and laser thermometer available for our staff and guests
10. Electronic payment and invoicing for all upcoming reservations 11. Ongoing training for our compliant staff.
PROTECTING OURSELVES AND OTHER FROM COVID-19
Clean your hands with an alcohol based hand rub or wash them carefully with water and soap.
Avoid unnecessary contact
Avoid touching mouth, eyes and nose
Cover your mouth with your elbow when coughing and sneezing
Keep at least one meter distance between you and others
On behalf of all of our team we would like to thank you for your kind support during all this time….
Do not stop dreaming and Travel….Looking forward to welcoming you in beautiful Santorini and Iliovasilema Hotel & Suites….
Till Then Stay Safe and Take Care